Careers at the Hall County YMCA
Job Title: Program Director - Grant Programs
Department: Professional Positions
Job Description:Responsible for the overall leadership of four(4) grant program sites including staff supervision and training, program quality, program standards, fiscal management and licensing/grant compliance.
- Program Quality: Ensure that the daily operations of the program sites meet or exceed all pertinent licensing regulations, grant funding terms and conditions and YMCA quality standards. Ensure all administrative requirements of the operation comply with YMCA standards of operations.
- Program Delivery: Work directly at program centers to ensure licensing ratio compliance as required. Ensure programs maintain accurate records, lesson plans and daily schedules, safety records and all paperwork required by licensing and grant funding terms and conditions. Ensure programs maintain a safe, clean and well-organized environment inside and outside.
- Fiscal Management: Develop and monitor budget plans according to association/branch guidelines; monitor activity and initiate corrective action plans as necessary. Ensure grant regulations are maintained at all times including purchasing and use of equipment/materials; inventory and distribution.
- Staff Development: Maintain best practices for recruiting, selecting, supervising and retaining quality staff. Conduct staff meetings and trainings. Ensure all new staff complete orientation program and maintain current certifications. Provide supervision and on-the-job training of any staff assigned to the program.
- Relationship Building: Develop and maintain strong partnerships with school and community groups. Address issues quickly. Ensure all involved are well informed. Interact with others in a professional manner that supports the YMCA mission and core values. Model and reinforce the practice of outstanding service at all times.
- Branch Duties: Assist the Associate Executive Director/Branch Executive with special projects. Actively participate in member involvement program and YMCA annual campaign. Serve as member of Program Director team, planning and implementing monthly director meetings and curriculum development.
- Association Role: Actively participate in member involvement program. YMCA annual campaign and YMCA special events and meetings. Represent the YMCA in the community in a positive light at all times, modeling the YMCA core values of respect, responsibility, honesty, caring and faith.
- Salary is Based on experience & qualifications: Full-Time Exempt $32,500+ depending on experience.
- Benefits include: Vacation, Sick, Retirement, and Medical, YMCA Facility Membership
- Candidate must posses’ strong organizational skills and a strong background in working with people. Must have a four-year degree and experiences in a related field. Must meet YMCA Professional Director qualifications or able to complete within first year of employment.