Careers at the Hall County YMCA
Job Title: Branch Director (Executive Director)
Department: Professional Positions
Salary: $60,000 - $70,000
Job Description: Resumes accepted through July 1st. Branch Director will oversee the New J.A. Walters Family YMCA (a 52,000 sq ft family recreation facility that includes a 7k fitness area, 3k of aerobis space, three gymnasiums, two indoor pools, chapel, 4k of child watch space, 5 locker rooms and more.
Candidate must posses the following skills: strong leadership of staff, YMCA program and membership knowledge, fundraising, community relations, strong organization and time management.
The YMCA is a Christian Organization and expects its leadership to have a values system that demonstrates the organizations committment to its Christian heritage.
The new Executive Director in his/her work with the new facility will focus on three major areas for 2019.
- Run a campaign to put membership units at 3,200 by dec 2019.
- Manage the key operation components including the annual budget, annual campaign, volunteers, and personnel.
- Build the YMCA's capacity to run high quality, fully accessible programs that model the strategic plan, mission and vision of the organization.
- Bachelors degree minimum, plus 3-5 years related experience. Great position for an advanced Associate Executive in a strong similiar YMCA that is looking to make the next move in his/her career.
- Please send resume with cover letter and three personal and three business references.